Friday, July 26, 2013

My Relaxation Day

Today I will take it easy. I will not do any house chores for I did it all yesterday. Megan came to our bedroom early this morning crying and dragging me somewhere she didn't know that woke me up at 7 in the morning. Now it is only almost one o'clock and I am very sleepy. I am not even finish with my tasks yet. My eyes are falling and the bed is calling me.


I will wait a little longer though because my girls are in the kitchen licking their homemade popsicle and if I go to bed, guess I will be getting up only to clean them up, so I'd rather wait until they are done.


Anyhow, I only got three more tasks left and another three personal entries to write. Hopefully I'll be able to finish them all today so I don't have to think about blogging tomorrow for we are going somewhere FUN!


No comments: