Monday, July 8, 2013

Thankful Monday

I thank the Lord for waking us up in this beautiful Monday. We are alive and feeling good! Praise God! Also, another thing to be thankful for are the payments and some DA offers that greeted me when I checked my email this morning. It is not much yet it is another blessing for me.


Yesterday we went to the mall and spent some money on clothing although I need them but not very necessary and bought them. I wasn't only happy with shopping at Aeropostale, when I got home I finished my shopping on the same store on their online site and spent money more than I spent at in-store.


I hope there will be no more spending for at least a week and let those moolah get into my bank account. I would be very disappointed with myself if I let temptation rule over me. God help me!

No comments: