Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Blues, I Don't Like It

It has only been almost two months since I got back from the Philippines and here I am again, feeling homesick, feeling this what I call "Summer Blues". It attacks me around this time of the year or until summer season is over. It's just that I feel stuck and trapped in the house. I can't go anywhere except grocery stores and the mall but do I do there if I go there often?


I wish to go somewhere else, somewhere fun where I can interact with positive people and I wish my husband loves traveling so we can at least get out of the house once in a while but he doesn't. On his days off, he just want to stay at home and can't relate to me when I open up I am bored, according to him he doesn't know how it's like to be bored.


My body and mind are yearning for the beach, a lot of people to talk with and most of all wanting to be with my little siblings. I have been here in the US for over 7 years yet I still have not overcome the homesickness. Lord, help me I don't want this negative feeling. Daog pa naku ang nag post-partum depression, lol.

No comments: