Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nobody!!!!

I am shocked! Very shocked right now! I couldn't help but shiver and shed tears because of this freaking text from somebody who thought we were happy leaving Davao right after my father's funeral. What kind of child/children would be happy after attending his/their father's funeral? Yeah they lost a brother, but WE LOST A FATHER!

I just can't help but sulk of what she texted me noooooooo! She has no idea what I felt. It hurts so bad I lost my father! hmmmmmmmp..


Below are few of the best pics I have of my father. Luckily I took tons of photos of him every time I go visit with family in the Philippines. 'Pa, I hope you know how much I missed you!
....... my most favorite picture of him..I wish I had taken a lot of photos of just me and him when he was still alive..I wish ..I wish..
.......... orchid model...he was the one who asked to  take a picture of him by the orchids...
........ he loved his grandchild, in tough and ordinary times, he was with her all the way!


No comments: