Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Alloc Original

My gut is telling me that something is wrong with the guy whom we signed contract with for our roofing. We have been waiting on him to do our roof for 3 months now yet nothing happen as of this writing. We cannot move on to another home renovation project unless our roof which is the major job of all is done. Once it is over, we can then have our kitchen floors started and contact people that would replace the old flooring into a new one.

Right now, I am also browsing for laminate flooring online and I find alloc original to be the best of all sites I've opened so far. ALLOC ORIGINAL laminate flooring is made out of High Pressure Laminate (HPL) and provides a well balanced & stable floor with chip-resistant edges and superior impact resistance. This premium laminate flooring comes with a build-in underlayment reducing sound, and saving time and money during installation.

No comments: