Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Life I Have To Live

So this is the life I have to live for the rest of my days here on Earth. Calling back home not having anyone or my father to answer the phone. It sucks and it hurts me so much knowing that I can no longer hear my father's voice, his real genuine laughter and joyous heart no longer exist because he went to the other side of the world.

I just called to the Philippines seconds ago and the phone just kept ringing. Nobody was home, no one knew I called! The heck it sucks! If my father was still alive, guaranteed my call wouldn't be missed for he was always there ready and waiting for my call, anytime! How awful it is to know that I cannot call to our house in Cebu if it is not the weekend because people there aren't home.

Kamingaw ba? Wa naku'u Papa nga maka estorya sa telepono, magkinataw-anay ug mag linibakay sa mga taw nga libakonon kaayo! Paaaaaaaaa namiya man ka ug sayo intawn? Sa kalit ikaw ning panaw way paalam, kasakit pamalandungon maayo pa gani ta nag estorya last Sept.29 and 30,2011 and two weeks later...you were gone!!!! Kasakit sa akong dughan gibyaan lang kog kalit ug amahan hohoho!

No comments: