Monday, January 30, 2012

Life Is Precious

I hated my brother so much for being the way he is. He grew up following the wrong path of life. I don't blame my parents for him for I knew they tried their best to lead this person to the good path of life but it was him who chose to be what and how he is now. He is addicted to drug, shabu as we call it in the Philippines and I think they call it here, cocaine.

Anyway, I heard from my sister and mother he broke into our house a couple of weeks ago and got my father's some cash in USD denomination and some Japanese yens. I knew my father pretty well, he did not spend or have them changed in pesos because he wanted to have a souvenir from those who gave it to him. And now that he's gone, that bastard son of his stole it from my mother's locked wooden drawer.

Such an S.O.B he is! He stole things, jewelry and money from the past yet my parents didn't do anything to stop him from doing it. If I was in the Philippines I could have put him in jail or worse hire someone to bruise him! This person don't give value at how precious life is. He abuse substances and ruin his health and life totally while my father did everything he can to live longer yet he died. If only there's a switch button for every person as to who deserve to stay longer on Earth and who do we choose to die. I would very well do it. I prefer to have a father than a brother who caused us miseries in this world. Excuse me, I sound so bad in this posting but I am just pissed at him.

No comments: