Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mama Is Okay

I was kind of worried when my brother chatted with me the other night about mama having a mild stroke. Well, it wasn't the case. He only made it sounded as if she was serious (which I hope she isn't). Although I heard mama was complaining about the pain she feels in her left arm the previous days I've chatted with them.

Last night, I was able to talk to my mother, yes she is still hurting there in fact she had a sling in her arm. I promised her to bring her to the doctor for general health check up when I get there. My brother couldn't do it as he no longer has the funds to pay for the check up so I'll do it. 4 weeks remaining and I am going no matter what. God will give us the chance for safe travels so we can make it there safe and sound!

No comments: