Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Drowsy!

I wished I didn't talk about bad nightmares yesterday morning. I chatted with Genelyn about what I consider bad nightmares are and one of which is dreaming about being chased by a dead person. It has been too long since I have had that dream but last night, it appeared in my mind again. I was in my country and one of the neighbors died, he was a boy and when I was about to enter their house to take a glimpse of his dead body, he suddenly arose to scare me.

I ran as fast as I could, climbed the highest building so he couldn't reach me but I was so powerless he still got me. I was so scared in my dream because seeing a dead person chasing you chilled the hell out of me. When I finally brought myself to the real world, I realized it was just a very bad nightmare.

I looked at the clock and it was only 2 in the morning. Since then I couldn't get back to sleep until almost six. At an hour and a half later, I was awake again due to the call of nature.

No comments: