Friday, October 8, 2010

He Doesn't Care At All

I am so pissed at someone right now...or shall I say, my husband and I are both so very pissed at someone who doesn't care other human beings. How could he do this to us? While he is there enjoying his money, he left his relatives and other family hanging in the dark. When is he gonna do something and execute the will? When? When?....when..when when??? Huh??????

We got plans to improve this house but it won't be initiated unless we have enough funds for the jobs to get started. Huh....greedy son of a b.......I so want to ask his live in woman what's going on with him but I was told by my husband I am giving him a satisfaction by letting him know of our discomfort...GIATAY JUD TAWHANA GO TO HELL! Pag ka guapo guapo ug dagway animal diay kaayo ug batasan!!

No comments: