Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Clear And Smooth Skin


I don't normally post my close up photo in any of my blogs but today I've done it differently. This is my latest shot taken just four days ago on our way to the restaurant to celebrate our dinner for our wedding anniversary. I can proudly say I have this clear and smooth skin on my face. My skin's smoothness is not a victim of an acne. I've never had this problem even during my puberty period, thank goodness! This is the only thing that I could say that's good about my physical being. Absolutely no pimples, zits, breakouts, acne or what ya call it.

On the other hand, I am in search of the best acne products that I could possibly bring to the Philippines because one of my cousins asked for it. She is just so unfortunate for having problems with acne although it may change in the future for she is only in her teen years right now. But even so, still acne isn't a good thing to have that a teenage girl can have.

No comments: