Saturday, March 17, 2012

Closet On The Roof?

My husband is watching a recorded news right now and I overheard that there is a closet on top of the roof at the place that was hit by a tornado a week ago. I chuckled for it was funny at the same time it hit me because the question we've been asking ourselves, where are we gonna hide or what are we gonna do when tornado occurs in our place? He asked me those questions one time and I simply answered, in the closet. After seeing that news closet on the roof, I guess the closet is not safe to hide anymore not a good idea to be hiding eh?


Really, what are we gonna do when calamities like tornado hit our place? Honestly, I don't know what to do except pray and ask the saints to keep us safe and protect us. I told that to my husband and he didn't think it was the right answer. What can I do? It's what I believe that the Holy Spirit and  spirits of the saints will help us...always has been.

No comments: