Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Missing Him Everyday

Not a single day to pass by me without thinking about my father. I just missed him terribly. I missed those good times we had together. I missed his voice, I missed everything about him. Until now I can still shed a tear when I talk about him to my friends. Missing someone you cannot see anymore sucks. I know I was not a good daughter to him before but wasn't it part of growing?

I realized my close relationship to my father when my mind matured. It was when I was about to get wed when my father patiently assisted and went with me whenever I did my inquiry for stuff in relation to my wedding. When I meet my American boyfriends, he was with me all the time at the airport, he never leave me alone and most of all, he was there at my wedding walking with me in the aisle and handed me to my then fiance, Sandy.

Gooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Papa I miss you so much! I wonder if you knew I loved you eventhough I wasn't as vocal of my feelings towards you!

No comments: