Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fast Checkout

Oh yeah, we have had our Black Friday shopping last Friday. Thanks to the husband for treating us out. Shopping is one of my favorite things to do so needless to say I couldn't say no to him when he asked me if I want to go out shop. We didn't go to Best Buy early because I know the crowd will be flooding the store, we have waited until ten in the morning but sad to say most of the electronics that were on sale were gone. Anyway, we still shopped a few things at Best Buy, we shopped for a 3D dvd player for our first born, a new 3-in-1 printer and two pairs of headphones. There quite a crowd in the store but thanks for barcode scanners, they made a faster checkout as usual. Oh well, almost all stores here in the United States are using barcode scanners.

No comments: