Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In Need Of A GPS

Honestly I am kind of jealous of a friend who now has gotten her driver license because she can now go to the grocery store without her husband and I can't. I have been practicing my driving for almost two years yet I don't feel like I don't trust myself still that is why I have not tried going for a road test. That can wait, I always say. I can drive to the highway and in most backroads/service roads with the help of my husband. He is my personal instructor and navigator. Without him I don't think I know where I am going except of course for roads I am familiar with.

Someday when I am able to get my DL, I may need a Garmin GPS so I can drive to the roads I am not so familiar to be driving around. I am pretty sure though I can very well go to the mall, grocery store and my kids' doctor's office without the help of a GPS.

No comments: