Wednesday, May 11, 2011

No Milk!

I got up this morning only to find we ran out of fresh milk. It is a necessity for all of us in this house every morning to make our drink. There was only a drip left in a gallon not even enough for Jadyn. Times like this makes me wanna get upset, I so wanted to drink some warm fresh milk and we're out of it, I couldn't go to store for I am not allowed to drive by myself. Have to wait for the husband to get it himself after work this afternoon. I feel useless and crippled because I can't do simple things like running to the grocery store.

Fortunately, I got my cacao in the fridge so I boiled some water and put 3 pieces in it. Voila! I got my drink yet I still need some milk to mix with my tabliya. I looked for some coffee creamer and there it was. I made my morning drink as usual. I would be pissed if I don't get to drink warm beverage in the morning for I so used to it. Jadyn had hers too, she has milk powder I brought from the Philippines and powdered chocolate drink so she was good.

No comments: