Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hormonal Acne

Hormonal changes cause a lot of pregnant women mood swings, change in body, skin and attitude. I notice in some women when they are pregnant they get hormonal acne in their face and on the neck, some would slightly changed physically, their nose flatten and swollen like a tomato, others stay as they are before their pregnancy. And I belong to the last category where there is no physical change is shown except the growing belly. My face don't get ugly. I don't get acne as well. I know it can be a problem to some having acne while pregnant for it can cause a woman to be insecure and lower their self-esteem. How can we prevent that? It's just normal and sooooo natural for the body to change. You will get back to your natural self once the baby comes out.

No comments: