Saturday, May 14, 2011

An Online Shop

I just discovered an online shop where in men and women can shop the type of fashion they love, urban clothing. I do believe we all express ourselves through fashion. The way we carry our clothes and the kind of clothing we wear speak as to what kind of personality we have as an individual. As for me, I prefer simple clothing that are comfortable yet fashionable or in the current trend. There are days that I just want to dress casually depending on the event or the place I am going to.

I love to shop online and in local stores. Whenever there is a huge mark down available online then I go for it. If I do hang out with friends in the mall and seeing stores that are convincing enough for me to shop, I do it too. How about you, where do you prefer to shop? What kind of clothing do you usually wear and are you into sales as well?

No comments: