Friday, April 1, 2011

Multi-Tasking

It's good while I'm on the computer for a couple more task, I can also do my laundry. It's multi-tasking as they say. I am making use of my time here while waiting for the second load I can get to finish tasks as well. I really do hope I can finish them all today since we are going away of the house for two days tomorrow. It wouldn't be good to just leave my chores behind while we go for a long drive. It's not gonna be fun doing them when we are back for I am pretty sure we'll be like vegetables.

I gotta hurry now because I start to feel sleepy, I know I can't control myself from lying down if drowsiness strikes. I already fed myself and the family so I have nothing to think about when I'm in bed except the need to fold the clean clothes...but that can wait later, I guess! I am the boss in my own home. I have no mother around who nags at me if I fail to do my chore.

No comments: