Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kind People

Jadyn's reaction when she received the package from her tita Lerio of Colorado was priceless. She had this surprised reaction saying WOW many times holding her nice stuff she took out the box. I was happy watching she was happy, what a joy! Thanks to my ever kindest friend Lerio for remembering my Jadyn. Every Christmas she has something for my girl, so kind of her even though we never met in person. Thankful I am to her for her friendship.

I met Lerio a few years back on the internet, it was on a dating site when she private messaged me, we talked, she was nice and then the online friendship started. Never would I thought that there was someone who would love Jadyn as she does. Well, I knew from the start that she was a real person not a phony one, someone whom I can be friend with even though we haven't met physically. Deep inside I felt good towards this person that is why our friendship progressed and stayed until this time. We may have never touched or talked in real life but deep in our hearts we know the silent bonding we share with the help of the internet. Thanks to her. God Bless her heart and to the rest I know who have the same personality as her.

No comments: