Thursday, January 20, 2011

No Improvement

Four days I keep going back to big hospitals in Cebu City just to have my Jadyn undergo Barium Enema. First hospital we went to was Chung Hua, we were told to have B.E there but then in the actual day we were so ready we were declined for they prioritize their in-patients. Jadyn was already fasting, waited for two hours hoping we could have it but no luck. We moved on to Cebu Doctors' but they lack equipment needed for B.E. The last option was Perpetual Succour, there, Jadyn finally undergone Barium Enema but they are so slow in giving us the official results of the process they did yesterday including the x-ray results. Sigh!!

Imagine waking up early for four consecutive days just to get ahead in line. All these I am doing for my girl's sake. I am physically tired but what else can I do? Hopefully tomorrow I get the results so I can bring them to the Gastroenterologist and give us proper treatment for Jadyn's belly. Lord, help us. I entrusted this all to You!

No comments: