Friday, January 28, 2011

My Last Posts and My Last Day

This could be my last posts in my blogs today. Once I am done with the two remaining opportunities I am not gonna post another entry unless I am well-rested in my home in Fort Worth. This is also our last day being here in Cebu. We are flying tonight to South Korea then to DFW Airport. It feels like I've had a long vacation so definitely ready to be in my own place with the husband and doggie again.

All bags are packed...so ready to fly but I am not looking forward for the long flight. It's gonna be a painstaking 22 hours trip and who likes that? One thing I am worried about is that Jadyn would want to be carried all the time. Imagine me pulling a carry-on luggage, a big purse and a three-year old in my arm waiting on the long line. I didn't bring a stroller because a friend of ours was with us but he went back to US ahead of us...this is all I am going to endure tonight and hopefully Jadyn will decide that walking is more fun than giving her mommy a hell of a lifetime lolz...

No comments: