Friday, January 14, 2011

Hospital Staycation

ILEUS is the reason why Jadyn got hospitalized.

Ileus - is a disruption of the normal propulsive ability of the gastrointestinal tract.
Ileus is commonly defined simply as bowel obstruction.[1][2] However, authoritative sources define it as decreased motor activity of the GI tract due to non-mechanical causes.[3][4] In such sense, this does not include motility disorders that result from structural abnormalities, and, therefore, some mechanical obstructions are misnomers, such as gallstone ileus and meconium ileus, and are not true examples of ileus.

We stayed in the hospital for 2 nights and 2 days hoping to find a relief or cure of her suffering but the cheap and poor service of Virgin of the Rule hospital didn't do anything to our concern so I decided to check out against doctor's advice. Today, I am going to see a pediatrician hoping that he can find a drug or do a miracle to my baby's belly so the suffering will end. 

Anyways, during those days and nights of our hospital staycation, my family stayed with me especially my mother, father and siblings and few cousins. There were three concerned friends too who showed their support to my baby namely Cindy, Ivy Ompad and Leizl Z. whose presence are greatly appreciated. I thank them for they are not only my friends but they showed true concern during tough times. I am lucky I still got few selected friends I can count on.


...... a shot of Jadyn's Godmothers- Cindy and Ivy..thanks ladies for showing your support to my baby...
......... her lolo must love her that much because he was there standing by and always ready to assist me with Jadyn. Big kudos also to my mother for her motherly care for my Jadyn..too bad I wasn't able to take a picture of her in the room...
.........and my face who wasn't happy seeing her baby being poked by needles several times over......
.......these two photos show how my father loves his first ever grandchild, Jadyn. He followed her in the lobby carrying her I.V......
......the little roommate who became her friend and the kid's father with my father also.....

No comments: