Thursday, July 8, 2010

Keep It Discreet

Life insurances and other forms of insurance isn't known to me in my home country. Although I heard about it before but I didn't know the significance of these things. Recently, I was asked by my friend whose husband is planning of getting her a life insurance and she asked me if it is a legitimate one since he only found this through advertisement on t.v. I told her, do a research on something that you are not sure just to find out if the company is not a hoax. I wish I gave her the link for guaranteed acceptance life insurance since I have it saved in my bookmark. Anyway, it is not yet too late. Maybe they haven't purchased her a life insurance so I still have the chance to introduce to her this guaranteed acceptance life insurance.
I remember when she told me that she scares for her own life if she'll get herself a life insurance if the husband is the beneficiary. How silly she is to think like that. But I guess she got a point there, lols.

No comments: