Thursday, July 22, 2010

Downtown Benicia

The moment I set foot in downtown Benicia, I knew I am gonna fall inlove with the place. With all the historic architectures, colorful flowers, nice small antiques and boutique stores, I can't help but admire what I saw. Not to mention the chilly weather in mid summer. Everything was just so perfect as I refer to it as paradise.

According to the man we talked, Benicia was called the 4th city in California best for dogs. If you sit down in any of the bars in the downtown, you will notice right away people are walking along with their dogs. I will tell you, those folks in Benicia almost all of them have dogs that adds to the comfy feeling when hanging around downtown. It felt so good to be there, just perfect for the whole family and a pretty place to live too.










No comments: