Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Nothing Has Changed

Most of the people that know me are aware that I am not in good term with most of my family back home. It's been months since I have not sent them any financial support because they pissed me off especially my mother. She tolerated her sons' wrongdoings so she is the one to be blamed for  the miseries she is suffering right now. I asked my little sister once in a while if there is a little change with the way they live their life there but unfortunately, nothing has changed.


As they continue living miserably and not thinking of at least saying no to her sons, she will not hear anything from me or receive any financial blessing because I don't want to become like her. She is being disrespected by her children because she let them do it to her. She is being manipulated by those SOBS and all she does is nag at them which is very ineffective.


She cannot even call the police when that severely addicted son of hers sold some of the things she left in the house, too afraid that he'd get back at her once he's out of jail or she probably love him too much that she just let him be. Sad truth!


The hell I care about them anymore. I live my life the way it is and thankful I am thousands of miles away from them so I can be peaceful.

No comments: