Friday, September 4, 2015

Riptide Ukelele for a Replacement

I have these two made-to-order Ukeleles that I brought from the Philippines. It took almost a month for each to make and be completed but when I showed them to my husband, he didn't say anything about the quality. I told him what I think... and what I think is that they are good quality. When he doesn't say anything, meaning he doesn't want to disappoint me and does not agree they are good quality. I know him more than anyone else.


I bought them for my two girls because I want them to learn how to play a musical instrument preferably, a guitar. And I thought those ukeleles I bought would be a good start for them while learning and later on, if their father wants, he can just replace them with a riptide ukulele since it is more expensive and guaranteed high quality.


The Riptide UT-2N Tenor Ukulele has a solid spruce top for the best in tone, volume and sustain. The backs and sides are made of rosewood. The Boulder Creek exclusive "Dual Port System" allows both the performer and listener to hear the music better. Die-cast tuning machines keep things in tune while abalone binding around the body and both soundports add elegance. The fine finish and detail work on this tenor ukulele are evident and the sound it produces is sure to please any ukulele enthusiast.

No comments: