Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Mother Choose the Addicted Son of Hers Over Me

Well, I cannot force someone to love me as much as she loves the rest of her children. I made it clear to my mother while in the Philippines that I don't want her going back to that hell house again, give them food and pay the electricity bill. I knew she'd not gonna follow what I said, recently I just found out that she probably have paid the current electricity bill.


With that, I have to be firm with my conviction otherwise, how am I gonna make people in my family that I am serious? The next time I send my financial support to them, it's not gonna be in my mother's name. I will let her suffer first and see if she continues to be hard on me.


I don't understand her at all after being disrespected and treated like an animal by her sons, yet she still show care and concern to those  bastards. Tan awn lang nato kinsay di mangamote ugma damlag... panaad ko lang!

No comments: