Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ebola is in Texas and I'm Worried

First Ebola patient that had direct contact in Africa died last week in Dallas Presbyterian Hospital. A nurse who worked directly with him contracted the disease and is now in good condition. Over a hundred people are now in isolation. Second nurse also got the disease who flew to the other state on Frontier Airlines. What's next?


God forbid from spreading all over Texas or anywhere else. There's no known cure yet for the virus. I am worried. CDC said it's not an airborne disease but it is up to 3 feet according to the news. We are just 45 minutes away from Dallas and you know, such an epidemic like this would easily spread in a blink of an eye. God, I am humbly asking you, protect us all from this deadly disease.


I'd rather die bitten by a zombie than contracting Ebola. With zombie at least, I fought hard before dying, with Ebola there's less chance you can survive unless you get treated early.

No comments: