Friday, October 31, 2014

Don't Talk When You Are Mad

One thing I learned from the past couple of days is  not to open your mouth when you are mad, otherwise, you'll end up regretting later for saying words that could potentially hurt someone and those words can't be taken back. It happened to me years ago and I regretted that so much.


Last week, I received a feedback from our home in Cebu about my mother washed someone else's throw up, this someone is not related to us or anything, except that she has a relationship with my younger brother. Upon knowing that she sleeps with him in our own house occasionally, I couldn't help but be furious about it. Such a curse to do that, I have always been conservative all my life and bringing a woman to our house to sleep with is just so against my views.


What I did, I called them and scolded my brother, throwing him hurtful words. I was gonna humiliate him and the girl publicly but something inside me tells me to wait and call back my mother to confirm one thing. I am glad I did, or else those two people will be very very embarrassed by my actions.


I feel awful after saying those unpleasant things to my brother on the phone but I am not taking them back just so he knows I am not in favor of him bringing a woman in our house while they're still in their early stage of their relationship.

No comments: