Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Someone Remembers My Natal Day

I received a birthday greeting card in the mail today from our dear family friend. It was so thoughtful of him to send me a card for the first time ever! I love it when someone remembers me not just on my birthday but in ordinary days as well. I feel blessed to have known Mike in my life. I met him in the Philippines when he came with my husband to meet me the second time.


Just so he knows that I appreciate his thoughtfulness, I am posting the card here on this blog for keeps forever. Many thanks to him, he made my day! Take note, he is the first one to greet me for my birthday. Will be expecting a flooding of greetings on Facebook from friends that care on the 21st.



 photo etgver3ytqdeoyddsg9wisatm3upsjo3_zpsdfba8247.jpg

No comments: