Sunday, June 2, 2013

Family Problem

I talked to my little sister in the Philippines last night and as usual, there is no good news that she can give me. Always the drug addict useless, shameless brother of hers is the leading character of "basagolero". Mama has to deal with him until God decides when to take him in this world.


I can't help but feel pity to my mother. She is the only one that is carrying this heavy load on her shoulders. Why would there'll be pain in the a$$ people left in this world? Her life would be so much easier if this son of hers doesn't exist. He is just too much to handle. I have seen and witnessed his wrong doings from the past and I think he is getting worse.


He has no hope anymore. All we are waiting is for the day when he dies. Call me bad but yes, that's all what we're anticipating to come.


The other day, my family called a police on him for he'd gone wild again. He threw a rock on our door for what? For not giving him a cellphone? Geeezzz what an A*****le. If he has  a cellphone, he would demand money from my mother for the load and if he doesn't get it, he'd throw rocks in their house again or pawn the cellphone. Demanding wala sa lugar ning buanga neh!


No comments: