Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Father What Do I Do?

My father appeared in my dreams for 3 consecutive nights. He appeared to die many times and that is just  so weird and torturing me so bad. Imagine seeing your father's death keep repeating numerous times, wouldn't it hurt you? I don't know what message he wants to send me but all I know is that I missed hearing his voice  hohoho....


I know what I want to do is visit his grave in Davao once I make it to the Philippines next year and that is a promise I don't want to break. The last time I was there was in his funeral leaving the cemetery with just piles of dirt with him under the ground. It would be emotional for me once I get to see his tomb and oh it is going to be painful too.


And yes, I still haven't recovered of my father's death. It has been almost 14 months since his passing yet it feels like the wound is still fresh...

No comments: