Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Hope Balik-Bayan Box Will Arrive Within this Week

With so many negative news about some freight forwarders these days, I can't help but be worried of my balik-bayan box that I sent to my family last September 30th. I sent it through a different company for the first time (which is not familiar to me) and there is no way I can track my package simply because, the staff or workers in this company are lazy and couldn't keep up to input the tracking number on their website so customers can track their boxes. Sucks while waiting patiently for the good news from my family in the Philippines.


I called last week in Manila and they say that I should call them again within 13 and 14 dates and ask for the whereabouts of my box. Hopefully before this week ends, my box will be safely landing at our doorstep in Cebu.

No comments: