Monday, September 10, 2012

Opening Up

It is always nice to be able to express yourself especially when you are boiling up inside. I heard the most unpleasant name that my husband called me last night but I did not react to this because I thought it was true. He was also pissed at me being pissed at something.


I was just tired and wanting to rest, I couldn't. The little one clinging into me for two straight hours. As soon as I arrived home hanging out with my friend at the mall, Megan never left me alone...she seemed to miss me that much huh. I tried putting her down, in the crib with milk but when she finished all her milk she cried again wanting to be picked up.


I was spreading my negative energy in the house and surely the husband didn't like that, he called me BITCHY! Duh keber I was tired! I explained to him what was going on and I hope he got me. When my mood gets sour that means something is going on inside me. I needed help with the baby and he was in the garage, relaxing and sipping his beer... arggsss how unfair is that?


Anyway, I hope he now has an idea that when my temper heats up meaning I need his help. It feels good after I told him what had happened.

1 comment:

Anah said...

Day Anne, ana pud ko inig naa koy gusto ipabalo but us pinays usually mag lagot lng ta then silent treatment. It's always best to tell him what you feel kay kining mga americano nato na bana are utterly clueless unsa ta mag pakita sa atong real feelings hehe. I've been there and it's quite frustrating pag imuha nlng tanan. Take care and I enjoy reading your blogs.

Anah