Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It Wasn't As I Thought It Was

Thank God! I can't say it's good news but at least it wasn't as I thought it was. When the husband left this morning he was telling me that he's gonna be off early today and that he might take a leave for one week because he is not feeling well. If I hear something like that especially from someone who doesn't normally complain about feeling pain or unwell can be quite alarming.


When he was away the whole time since six this morning until he delivered what it truly was, I was so worried and so many what ifs were running in my mind. God forbid, please no! It was such a relief when he delivered the news that what he has right now is a virus that remained in his body from getting a chicken pox earlier in his life. I will not go into details about this but he is experiencing severe headaches in one part of his body, left face and head side of his body that the doctor had to prescribe him pain killers. Poor man! Thank You gyud Ginoo kay saon nalang kung ang akong gikabalak-an maoy hinungdan....

No comments: