Thursday, June 7, 2012

Me And My Papa!

Photobucket
.... photo above was taken during our vacation to the Philippines last November 2010....of course me and Iyo!

I like my PAPA so much hehe. Four nights ago he visited me in my dreams and that surely relieved my longing to him. I did ask him during his funeral that he needs to return the favor to me now that he's gone. I want him to at least see me in my dreams whenever I want to. Just like what I did when he was still alive. Whenever he wanted me to call him, I'd call right away. Whenever I missed him so much, in my dreams I can see him.


The last dream I had was that...we had a usual conversation, I forgot the line he was saying but the smile on his face is still clear in my mind.... maayo nalang ni ingon ani at least nakig communicate gyapon naku ako Papa bisan sa damgo nalang!

No comments: