Friday, May 25, 2012

We Are Okay Now, She Said


This is a picture of me and my cousin, Marissa taken over two years ago. This is the last picture we had together! Damn I missed her. We used to be so close together until that unthinkable big fight happened between us that separated our bond for over two long years! We have had no contacts with each other within those years and it sucked!


Well, not really totally no contact for I've been trying to reach her by texts and emails but I received not a single reply from her until December 2009 she sent me her very first long email pabuhagay sa iya gibati towards me. Then after that, months have passed by back into cold war situation again. I somehow tried my luck just a week ago. I sent her a text with a beautiful saying expressing how I missed her and voila! She replied.


From then on, we are now back in contact with each other through text messages. She confirmed that "we are now okay" although I feel she is still not letting her guards down and continues to hide behind those walls.


I understand her though for what we've been through, it would be awkward and hard to just be back to normal right away... just like what we were before this big fight happened. Time will come we are gonna be closed again but I don't expect things to be the same again. Too many feelings were hurt, too many souls were damaged and most of all the scar will always be in our hearts that reminds us what had happened.

No comments: