Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Papa Wherever You Are, I Missed You!



[caption id="attachment_477" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Elson and Jadyn on Jan.2009"][/caption]

I can't help but shed tears when I saw this picture on Facebook shared by my cousin in Seno's crib group. It's been seven months since his passing but the pain never go away. I still can't believe I no longer have a father whom I can comfortably talk just about anything else.


I have so many things in my mind that I so want to share to someone else, to my father but he is no longer around. He was the only one I could talk to when it comes to confidential things such as ahermm... Pa, I really missed you so much. Please come visit me in my dream tonight and talk to me? Not a single day passing by I am not thinking about you, the good days we shared together and the laughter always seen in your face despite of the pain you were suffering! I wished I have told you that deep in my heart I loved you and will always miss you for the rest of my life.


You left us without a father and grandchildren without a grandfather!

No comments: