Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Half Sister

For most of you do not know that I have a half sister named Veronica. She is my father's daughter from the past before he met my mother. For 27 years I was curious to see my half sister in picture but things have their own time to happen. I first met her during my last vacation in the Philippines last December 2010. All my life I never really expected to have met her, although I and the rest of my siblings were aware that we do have a half sister yet we never really do something to meet her.

The first photo is of me and Vee. Can you believe how pretty she is and how she got my father's features in the face, nose, eyes, mouth and even the height for she is very tall.
.....the second photo below is of me, our father, Vee and my lil sister and my daughter at my grandma's place in Subasta, Calinan
...... Our second meeting with our sister was during our father's death just two months ago. It is so sad that we gathered like that just because somebody had died and of all the people on Earth, it's our father that we lost. 

No comments: