Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Christmas Is Around The Corner

This is it! We are nearing to celebrate Christmas. In a few days, October starts and we know what's gonna happen when we pass that month. Soon enough, December is here. This is something we or most people look forward each year.

I can also feel the different breeze of Fall season brings us. It's like the same breeze we have in the Philippines in Christmastime. For Filipinos, December is the coolest month for them...not for me anymore since I have experienced 5 Winters already.

It's nice because we will be in my home country this Christmas so we don't suffer cold temperature when we go out for church. I try to attend the "Simbang Gabi" as possible as I can for I missed church so much. To be honest, I don't remember the last time I went to church anymore....huh shame on me...

No comments: