Monday, June 28, 2010

Knows When To Pose

My baby girl is really getting smarter and bigger each passing day. Recently, she discovered that posing for the camera is such a fun thing to do. She learns so fast how to project at least for me when I tell her to pose. I captured several snaps of her already showing her cuteness but I guess I scattered them all over my blogs.

Photos below were taken yesterday at Macy's. I thought the dresses that the mannequins are wearing are so pretty so I told her to sit down on the platform and take a quick pose for mommy and she did. What a great girl she is. She never stop pleasing her parents!
...........if she had a fair or lighter skin just like the statues behind her, you wouldn't even notice that she is there... cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bebe!

No comments: