Thursday, June 17, 2010

1.99 and Below

These colorful flip flops for boys and girls are one of my balik-bayan's stuff. I bought them in San Antonio at Factory 2 U store sold only for .99 each. Yes, you read it right, they are only less than a dollar each that shocked my being upon seeing it. I grabbed a couple pairs so I can give out some to my smaller siblings and cousins in the province when I go home in November.

....... the photo below on the right side are colorful clothings for my mother, the rib tanks pink and that only cost me 1.99 each. The yellow skirt is only 1.99 dollars as well as the red dress in the front. What an amazing deal huh? Seldom I can see prices like this that made me very happy for it filled my box. Oh not forgetting the bubbles in the middle, they are only 2 dollars, the shirts in the far end of the photo are only .99.

No comments: