Thursday, November 17, 2016

Advantages of Cutting Off My Family in My Life

I just recently known that my handsome brother who when times get tough with him financially would come to me and ask for help blocked me on Facebook simply because I stopped talking to his mother (read previous posts) in case you're curious why.


He even threatened that he and his wife would ignore me for life if I don't ask for apologies to his mother, heck! As if I am very scared, him without in my life as if I depend on him. Geezzz, he who needed me has the balls to say things like that while I am the one who he benefited from.


There are advantages for cutting off my family in the Philippines in my life . Two of which is that, my hard earned money is kept all by myself. Secondly, I gained peace of mind by not hearing their same old crap of their life, nothing ever changed since I gave them so much help, so I quit!


For all they know, I am better off without them. I am busy with my own business here in America, so who the hell cares if he doesn't want to talk to me ever????

No comments: