Saturday, April 23, 2016

I am Cursed yet I am Blessed

Someone in the Philippines is smoking mad at me right now for not sending her financial support since February this year. Not my fault. And yes, I've heard a lot of bad-mouthing from her towards me, I could care less. She curse me and I am blessed. I am blessed more than ever. So, now who's the loser?


She'll be eaten alive with all her bitterness and anger, I will not be able to hear all of them because I am thousands of miles away from her and I am thankful I am. I live a happy and peaceful life with my own family and that is all that matters to me now. No stress, no worries and only have minor problems if there are any.


Thank You, God for continuing to bless me with good health, safety, good family and marriage and oh well, financially as well.

No comments: