Sunday, March 20, 2016

Your Life, Your Worry

You have your life, I got mine. Your life, your worry. I worry mine and I have nothing to do with yours since the day you chose your favorite son. Whatever's going on with your life, suck it up.


As for me here, I am enjoying my life with my own family. I am having peace of mind here so I should not get myself involved with the messy life you choose to live. My obligation to you has ended when you did not listen to me.


No matter what people say, I just have to be firm so you'll know I am not a child anymore who you used to manipulate and boss around.


I wanted you to have an easy life, I helped you out and showed my concern to you yet you ignored that. What can I do? I will not continue to be nice to people who obviously do not see my care.

No comments: