Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Will Not Let Evil Consume Me

Someone say that there are more important things that need to be talked about on Facebook instead of posting selfies, quotes, food and etc., terrorism that is going on around the globe that should always be the topic that people should be concerned about.


While that is important to be aware of our surroundings, why would I choose to talk about the brutality these terrorists have caused to humanity while it is already bad and detrimental to our minds? Heck, I am not going to do that nor I let evil wrongdoings consume me. I have these beautiful people around me and I will just focus on to enjoy my life living with them.


Terrorist acts are already bad enough, why would I give them the satisfaction to enter in our minds? Why not just talk about happy things, family life, food, trips or anything that will somehow give us optimism about life?

No comments: