Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Gut Says So

I may be an ordinary woman but I have a gut to trust that tells me something which I believe is true. Sometimes I think of things or someone I don't necessarily utter and then when this specific person I think about talks to me about this and that... coincidentally, they thought the same as I do too even if they are in other states or outside the US. Why is that? Mental telepathy? Could be! It is proven several times already.


So when I think someone or somebody is peeking into my pictures on Facebook even though he or she is not in my list, that is very possible and I can almost certainly say who the person is. Trust me, this might be true. All I want to do is ask the person if she really is doing it to confirm my suspicion but that might be impossible for I've no intention adding that person to my list. I don't feel threatened though for I know that someone isn't dangerous. He or she might just be curious about me, my life and my children here in the US.


There are times also when a person suddenly appears on my mind while we're not in touch anymore for a long time. My gut is telling me that she misses me and that she is thinking of me though I'd never really asked her that.


It is nice to be missed but it would be a whole lot nicer if she'd come to me and admit it that she missed me, hehe.


 

No comments: