Thursday, March 6, 2014

He Caught a Bug

I was shocked when my husband came home at 12 in the afternoon which is not so him! Meaning, it is not his habit to just work half a day unless he is feeling poorly and could not last a day at work. That is exactly what he told me as soon as I greeted him in the kitchen. He actually texted me that he is coming home soon but didn't get to read it after an hour later.


Poor husband, looks like he has a flu virus for he complains about body aches. If one member of the family has the virus, it is expected that it will contaminate all of us. Our girls has been sneezing and coughing for two days now but no complain of body aches or fever yet. I, on the other hand, starting to feel scratchy and hoarse throat. This is not so good, I tell you!


Good thing though that there will be no school the entire week next week for Spring break. At least, if I get sick, I don't have to worry about getting up early every morning just to prepare my student for school. By the time the break ends, hopefully we'll be all healed.

No comments: