Saturday, February 22, 2014

Delicious Food that I Never Tasted

I had such a special intimate moment with my husband this morning (well duh, not just this morning to be clear, always...). Shhhhhhhhhh! It's a secret haha. It's too good that I can best compare it to a delicious food that I never tasted before. Yes, you read it right! I made it sure too that my husband knows that. That is exactly what I told him after that moment, hehe.


It pays to be patient and marry a healthy husband. Even though he is 17 years my senior yet I cannot complain anything about him when it comes to sex life because, I am very satisfied of him. He just had his health assessment done at the nearby hospital and the results came out perfectly as in perfectly healthy!


When a man is healthy even in his  late 50's, I guarantee, he is still capable of making his wife happy and perform long minutes of crimes..haha good crimes!


No comments: